Children’s Community Health Services in Wiltshire are provided by Virgin Care.
- Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting and School nursing)
- Children’s Community Nursing
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Learning Disability Nursing
- Community Paediatrics
- Children’s Continuing Care
- Looked after Children
- CYP Training
For further information about each of these services, check out our Health Services section.
Alternatively go directly to the Virgin Care’s single point of access (SPA):
Tel: 0300 247 0090
Request for Support form: http://wiltshirechildrensservices.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/WiltshireCCSReferralForm.pdf),